Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Key fob isn't working replaced battery and it works for a…

Customer Question
Key fob isn't working...

Key fob isn't working replaced battery and it works for a moment then nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you double-checked to make sure the positive and negative signs are lined up correctly?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2015 altima

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

I went to dealer they replaced battery it worked then i left went to pick my son up i was waiting in parking lot with car in park then it started saying no key deteched then ive been having a hard time getting fob to work

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That is all

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/16/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 4 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Is that the only fob you have for your car?

Does the other fob you have do the same thing?