Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Will not start. 2011 nissan maxima. Checking the battery.

Customer Question
Will not start Mechanic's...

Will not start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2011 nissan maxima

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Maxima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checking the battery. Push botton light is on

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

And it will not lock and unlock

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/7/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started! Have you checked the battery yet underhood?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician