Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Limp mode loss acceleration and no check engine light. No…

Customer Question
Limp mode loss acceleration...

Limp mode loss acceleration and no check engine light

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

No blinking this happened when i am on highway

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

pathfinder 2015

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?

Np no. just trying toi research

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/6/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 5 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Did it act as if the engine was not noticing you even applying throttle?

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris