Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

2010 Nissan won’t start, think it’s the steering lock, stuck…

2010 Nissan won’t start...

2010 Nissan won’t start, think it’s the steering lock, stuck at the doctors office. Any easy fix?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Battery connection looks fine. Btw it’s a 370z

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 370Z yourself? What have you tried so far?

Drove to the doctors office fine, came out after and car won’t start

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope, thanks

1/23/2018
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today

do the dash light up when you push the start button ?

r u there ??

Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech
No lights
Phone call session started