Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Security indicator light is on and car won’t start. I don’t.

Security indicator light is...

Security indicator light is on and car won’t start

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the trouble code? Do you have a code reader or scan tool?

I don’t

Mechanic's Assistant: Not a problem. You can work with the Nissan Mechanic to figure that out. What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2015 Sentra

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sentra yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just turning on keys and google and found you

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Model is fe+

1/21/2018
Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH

Hi, my name is ***** ***** this light is on, it means the computer does not recognize the key, have you tried a spare key in this yet?

Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Just tried. Closer but engine still just turns over.
Phone call session started