Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Won't srart. The other day, the headlights did not shut off…

Customer Question
Won't srart Mechanic's Assistant:...

Won't srart

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yes. the other day, the headlights did not shut off correctly and i left the car rumming to build the battery. it may not have fully charged

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2007

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, 2008 sorry

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Can a mechanic come over? i don't have roadside assistance?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
1/19/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 7 months ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician

Hey there, thanks for the question.

are you by the vehicle now? do you have a jumper pack?