Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Our nissan frontier did not get cranked during a two week…

Customer Question
Our nissan frontier did...

Our nissan frontier did not get cranked during a two week period when it got extreamly cold and then when we finally were able to crank it, it started to miss and shake so we got a new battery and it hasn't helped

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?

We were going to replace all the spark plugs but my husband hasn't figured out how to change them on it because of it being a four cylinder

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Frontier?

2004 or 7 not sure

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Frontier yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and only tried getting a new battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No don't think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
1/18/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi are any warning lights on?

just the check engine light
My son has the truck at school so it is impossible to do that at this time
is this it. I paid 20 to be told to call you. I'm sorry but this is bull shit!

I'm sorry?

I am not a full time employee of this site, I reply when I can, there can be a delay.

Did you have a specific question about this? Did you want to know possible causes?