Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where is the knock sensor located on a Nissan Frontier with…

Where is the knock sensor...
Where is the knock sensor located on a Nissan Frontier with 3.3 engine and it a 2004 model
1/16/2018
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Nissan Tech -

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and type out my reply. Sit tight one minute... I'll be right back!

Thanks for holding.

The knock sensor is located under the intake manifold, mounted to the block. To gain access, the intake manifold will first need to be removed. For an image location view, click here: https://goo.gl/HMD8We

Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page when I have answered all your questions. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating my answer does not cost you extra.

Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Nissan Tech -