Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

04 Pathfinder daytime running lights...left side very dim.

04 Pathfinder daytime running...

04 Pathfinder daytime running lights...left side very dim

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Headlights

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?

Changed DTRLM

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I think that should do

1/16/2018
Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician

Hi, my name is***** this problem, you will need to measure the voltage going to the light that is dim. If the voltage is low you will need to go back to the DTRL module and measure the voltage out of the module for that light. If the voltage is the same as the other side you will need to check the ground side of the light bulb. A fault with the ground circuit will cause the light to be dim. If power and ground are good you may simply have a bad bulb or a poor connection to the bulb.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician
Marty
Marty
Marty, ASE Certified Technician