Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I'm just wondering if Nissan rouges last even with high

I'm just wondering if...

I'm just wondering if Nissan rouges last long even with high millage

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

Nissan Rouge 2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Looking to buy one

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Only if they can withstand high millage

Answered in 1 minute by:
1/15/2018
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

If you take care of these cars, they can certainly do the mileage. How many miles do you have on the car?

one I'm looking at has 110,000 on it for 9,000$

Is it from a original owner? Does it have good maintenance records?

If it has a good maintenance history. I can't see any issues. But let me check to see if it's goes for that dollar amount.. Hang on..

is it a S or SV?

I think S I'm sorry I can't remember my boyfriend is way better at this Lol he's at work right now.

k.. hang on..

If it's a S model with that kind of mileage, the asking price is high. KBB says in good condition it should be around 6500. Models with 78k miles in my area I see going for 10k. So I am going to say that price is a little steep.

If you have any more questions on this, please feel free to ask.

If not, and you're satisfied with my help, please RATE me by clicking the STARS on top of the page. That is how I get credit for my work. I hope I have provided you with Excellent Service.

Thanks Jay!

Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician
Thank you soooo much!!!!
Jay
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician