Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

When I turn on the AC warm air comes out instead of cold.? I…

Customer Question
When I turn on...

When I turn on the AC warm air comes out instead of cold.?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the coolant level? Have you checked for a leak in the radiator?

I just filled the coolant. No leaks in the radiator. I haven't turned on the AC since I filled the coo,lant to the MAX level.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2002 Nissan s

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

2002 Nissan Sentra.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/13/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 7 months ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician

is this manual controls or the climate control version? usually the sentries are manual?

more commonly than not the air mix door cable at the cooling unit comes off. You usually can find a small plastic piece on the floor or under the floor mat where it cam apart. I have seen many people fix them with zip ties at the cable cinch on the mix door.

If you need anything else at all please ask

Please just be sure to leave a kind rating. If you run into more questions i will leave it open for you even after rating.