Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I just want to change all coils and plugs because it just…

Customer Question
I just want to...

I just want to change all coils and plugs because it just went over(###) ###-####mioles

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2003

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Dont know yet, i just remember doing it on my 98 pathfinder and one of the plugs near the firewall was a bitch because of no space and you cant even see the pl ug

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/5/2018
Nissan Mechanic: david craig, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
david craig
david craig, ASE Certified Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

are you asking for the procedure?

what model and engine please?

you know what, i am not in the mood for typing im sick and i'll just watch the video on utobe