Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Dear. Nissan y62 patrol 2013. Change the battery. When i…

Customer Question
Nissan y62 patrol 2013 ...

Nissan y62 patrol 2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Change the battery

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you changed a battery before?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

When i slow down the car change the gear and then engine stop

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Nissan
The gear during high speed is work good
One work shop any do some job in the computer and make some setups
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
00966566662604
Answered in 1 day by:
1/6/2018
Nissan Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

There are quite a few things that can cause the engine to die and it's going to require some testing to determine exactly what is wrong. You may have an engine related concern but I question if the problem is actually the torque converter clutch staying on and killing the engine.

Have you checked for fault codes?