Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

I own a nissan dualis/qashqai but im hearing a

Customer Question
I own a nissan...

I own a nissan dualis/qashqai but im hearing a rattling/whining sound from my engine when i decelerate and or accelerate

Mechanic's Assistant: Where exactly do you think the noise is coming from? And how long has this been going on?

Its be going on for a while i changed the oil and then it stopped a for bit,, perhaps a day or two then it started again

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

Nissan dualis 2007 NJ10- 019901

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

The mechanics cant seem to detect the problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I also changed my front shocks but the front is still rattling especiay when driving through a rigged terrain on a bump

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Nissan
1/4/2018
Nissan Mechanic: eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 1 month ago
eric
eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question

Ok, does it make this sound while in park if you rev the engine, or only while driving?

Is the check engine light on?

Please remember that I am not there and therefore may need to ask for more information at times

eric
eric
eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager