Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

I need the torque values for intake plenum of 3008 fromtier…

Customer Question
I need the torque...

I need the torque values for intake plenum of 3008 fromtier 4.0L

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Nissan
1/3/2018
Nissan Mechanic: Ron Z., - Nissan Tech - replied 1 month ago
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Nissan Tech -

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today.

Are you able to open and view PDF files?

Perfect. Thanks. Please give me one moment to compile and upload the torque and sequence for the intake plenum. Sit tight one minute... I'll be right back!

Thanks for holding!

I've wrapped up the torque and sequnce for the intake plenum into a PDF file. Download the PDF file here: https://goo.gl/82BBsx

Please be kind enough to leave a rating for our Q&A using the 'stars' at the top of the page when I have answered all your questions. A 5-star rating is very much appreciated! Rating my answer does not cost you extra.

Were there any other questions I could help you with today?

Ron Z.
Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Nissan Tech -