Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

I am trying to replace the blower relay and I can't get the…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to replace the blower relay and I can't get the old one out

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Nissan. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Nissan
12/31/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 1 month ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

what year and model is your car please ?

r ​u there ??

hello r u there do you still need help ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am sorry I did not get back to you but it was -9 degrees in my garage and the answer site kept asking me for my password. I thought I knew it buy I was wrong and they wanted me to reset it. I was way too cold and frustrated to do it so I hung up. My card was maybe charged $5 but more than that, right?

i am not sure what your cord was charged i have no way of seeing that but you can contact the site if you have any question about that . did you get to the relay ?

Clifton B.
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech