Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a Nissan Versa, 2012 that the rear left window

Customer Question
I have a Nissan...

I have a Nissan Versa, 2012 that the rear left window actuator is going out. Where do I find one or who can repair it? Approximate price? Thank you, ***** *****

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Versa yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have taken it to my local Tire Pro and the quote was around $600.00.

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the tires? And have they been a problem in the past?

The tires have nothing to do with it. Rear window actuator.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/31/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 3 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

yo​u can find the part at rockauto.com and any good repair shop in your area should be able to do this repair

you did mean the window motor correct ??

r ​u there?

Clifton B.
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech