Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

2012 Nissan rogue cranks but will not start

Customer Question
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Nissan
12/31/2017
Nissan Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 1 month ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Have you checked or tested or replaced anything to try and locate or repair this issue here at all?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No nothing

Let's see if it is flooded out first here.With the key off/ignition off press and hold down the gas pedal to the floor and hold it here.Then turn on the key and try and start the engine.If the engine starts release your foot from the gas pedal itself.This puts the computer into a clear flood mode.If this does not work let me know here so we can continue.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No

Was anything done on the vehicle before this issue occurred that may have caused this issue here?

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician