Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

We are having issues with our transmission pulling slow. We…

Customer Question
We are having issues...

We are having issues with our transmission pulling slow

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your transmission fluid last checked?

We bought the care used in 2012 used so never

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '12 Nissan?

AV front wheel drive rogue

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Rogue yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just started having problems yesterday

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/29/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 6 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

So these transmissions have tons of problems, first we need to check the fluid level and condition, level is crucial to operation, they need to be serviced every 30k to maintain a good working order and most arnt serviced that way

hows it coming?