Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My nissan gtr35 2007 have fault code of p0797, pressure

Customer Question
Hello , my nissan...

Hello , my nissan gtr35 2007 have fault code of p0797 , pressure control solenoid problem. Pls help how to fix

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the exact code? And have you tried to reset it?

It says pressure control solenoid “c” stuck on

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '07 Nissan?

I have tried reser

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Reset

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Yes myself

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/29/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 6 months ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician

Hey there, thanks for the question. This is an issue with a transmission valve body solenoid sticking. Resetting this code is useless at this point, this is a mechanical fault with the solenoid operation. This means the solenoid is commended but it's sticking an not operating.

The only solution here is to replace the individual solenoid or replace the valve body which includes all new solenoids.

Sonnax is a good company to use for the parts. Some of the best in my opinion.

If you have further questions on this please just ask, I am happy to help further.

If not i would appreciate a kind rating is all.

Thanks again.

Just checking in to see if you still need assistance?