Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

I am trying to locate the position of the fuse for the

Customer Question
Hi - I am...

Hi - I am trying to locate the position of the fuse for the heated/cooled front drivers seat in my 2013 Infiniti JX35. The seat no longer heats and the control dial light does not come on, and I want to check the fuse. I checked the interior fuse panel next to drivers side left knee, and it does not seem like it is in that fuse box

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.

Yes, but it does not show where it is located - there are 4 additional fuse boxes under the hood

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your JX35 yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes - have not tried much, just starting with checking the specific fuse associated with that seat and I do not know where it is located

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 1 month ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

The passenger heated / cooled seat works properly correct? It's just the drivers seat that does not?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician