Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2013 nissan desertrunner on the dash one power port…

Customer Question
I have a 2013...

I have a 2013 nissan desertrunner on the dash one power port works and one doesn't how do you fix this

Mechanic's Assistant: How long has this been going on?

3 months

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '13 Nissan?

frontier desertrunner

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Frontier yourself? What have you tried so far?

Looked for a fuse and got confused the book says 10amps and the cover says 20

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's about it thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/29/2017
Nissan Mechanic: EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
EricFromCT
EricFromCT, ASE Certified Technician

Hi. Welcome to chat! My name is ***** ***** I am currently a factory dealer auto mechanic. I will attempt to assist you with your concern today.

There are two fuses for the power outlets. THe correct fuse is a 20amp #5. And also check fuse 26 20amp in the other fuse box as well.

Customer Satisfaction is my #1 goal!

1. I am a FACTORY DEALER auto mechanic and also answer questions here on Just Answer.

2. When you are pleased or happy with my assistance or efforts to help you, at the top of the screen please rate me by clicking on the stars.

3. Rating does not close the post and you're more than welcome to ask follow up questions.

Thank you for using Just Answer and allowing my to assist you!

Thank you for viewing my response. Did you make any progress?