Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Car starts and idles find but when you apply the brake, car…

Customer Question
Car starts and idles...

Car starts and idles find but when you apply the brake, car shudders, and has even stalled. I.m thinking vacuum leak?

Mechanic's Assistant: How old are the hoses? And what driving conditions do you most often encounter?

Car is 2014 Nissan rouge, 82K miles, driving conditions are normal, no dust or heavy snows, etc

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '14 Nissan?

Rouge

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I'm no mechanic--brakes were just reolaced this past Tuesday at Midas

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Problem just started about 2 weeks ago

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/28/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Mike V., Nissan Technician replied 4 months ago
Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician

Thank you for your question!
My name is ***** ***** give me a moment to review your question and type my reply. Thanks

Does the engine run fine otherwise? Any check engine light on or anything?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician