Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

It cracked the radiator we changed it brand new and and new…

Customer Question
Hi it cracked the...

Hi it cracked the radiator we changed it brand new and and new thermostat check waterpump but still overheating

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle ever overheated? And when was it last serviced?

No and about 6 months ago

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2005

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes changed radiator thermostat and radiator cap checked water pump and its fine

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Heater wont work

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Nissan
12/28/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 month ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Im a bit confused by the message first it says its over heating and 2nd it says no heat?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician