Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I lost power at low rpm first, now all together. It barely…

Customer Question
I lost power at...

I lost power at low rpm first, now all together. It barely runs, backfires, and gradually get worse

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Consistent

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

02 pathfinder

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?

I know the catalytic converters were clogged so I replaced both of them. The exhaust sounded muffled. It still gets worse

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

I got codes 1130, 1136, and cylinder 5 misfire

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 7 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Did you check the rear resonators after the Catts to see if they were clogged up as well? Do you have any codes?