Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have an 05 titan with the check engine light on. when you…

Customer Question
I have an 05...

I have an 05 titan with the check engine light on. when you lug it down it jerks before it down shift and feels like its missfiring. after it downshifts it runs ok, but tach is up and down. have replaced coil packs,crank and camshaft sensors

Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink?

Stays on

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Titan yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to fix myself and juust listed what i have done

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

Do you know what codes you are getting? Thanks.