Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I am removing the transmission in a 2013 Nissan Sentra and I…

Customer Question
I am removing the transmission...
I am removing the transmission in a 2013 Nissan Sentra and I am having difficulty getting the center bolt in the transmission mount to slide down out of the mount.
Thanks,
Derek
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/25/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 4 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

Can you send a few pictures of the problem your running into?

Sorry I didn't get back to you. I looked at a picture of the replacement part and it didn't have a bolt in it so I wacked it a few times and it dropped out.
Thanks,

ok good glad everything worked out

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician