Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My 2016 Nissan Titan crew cab has 180K. Engine stopped while…

Customer Question
My 2016 Nissan Titan...

My 2016 Nissan Titan crew cab has 180K. Engine stopped while driving at 50MPH and had to be towed. Replaced ECM relay and even the battery. Just started onlky once and ran well for 10 minutes and stopped. No start again now but the engine turns really well.

Mechanic's Assistant: How many miles are on the car? Has the car been starting normally?

I had it for 4 years no issues. It has 180K

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Titan yourself? What have you tried so far?

Re[placed the ECM relay on the IPDM. Repaced the old battery because it could not turn thr engine. Sprayed dum out into intake hose . Somehow after replacing ECM and Battery it started and ran for 10 minutes. I had sprayed gum out into intake before the start but ran for 10 minutes without gum out. Thanks you for your help

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/25/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 6 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** will be helping you today

what your is your truck?

It is a 2006 Nissan Titan crew cab 5.6 engine

ok did you check for spark and fuel at the engine ?