Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

Alarm goes off. I have keys hanging on the wall so it's not…

Customer Question
Alarm goes off....

Alarm goes off. I have keys hanging on the wall so it's not like we're playing with it.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

No, why?

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2011 Nissan Rogue

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Rogue yourself? What have you tried so far?

Oh definitely not!

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, thanks

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Nissan
12/25/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 1 month ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Anything aftermarket on the vehicle like an add on alarm, remote start, or immobilizer? More often than not it is a faulty ajar sensor intermittently reading open like a door ajar or hood ajar or liftgate ajar sensor.

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician