Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

The trun hatch seems to be stuck in manual operation. 2015…

Customer Question
The trun hatch seems...

The trun hatch seems to be stuck in manual operation

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2015 Nissan Murano platium

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Murano yourself? What have you tried so far?

Checked main switch in glove compartment....the hatch unlocks but doesn’t move

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/24/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech replied 7 months ago
Clifton B.
Clifton B., ASE Master Auto Tech

hi my name is ***** ***** i will be helping you today

i​s the switch in the glove box in the on position

do it work whit the remote or the button on the dash ??

Just unlocks but doesn’t move
Hello

ok the system will have to be scan to get code from the back door unit . the problem i have been seen with this is the switch in the door lock go bad causing the lock assemble with the switch to need replacing to fix the problem

It was working fine until my wife shut it manually.... is there not reset function

that can cause a problem with the switch try to disconnect the battery for 30 minute see if this reset the system

Ok thanks

your welcome please rate the service before you go

y​our rating is the only way for me to get credit thanks.

please remember rate