Nissan

Connect one-on-one with a verified nissan mechanic who will answer your question

Jaybird61
Jaybird61
Jaybird61, ASE Certified Master Technician

More related answers
All nissan mechanics are VERIFIED
It wont start, It turn over and occastional act like it
Clifton B.
Clifton B., nissan master auto tech
It wont start, It turn over and occastional act like it will,but doesn't last few times it did it was had to start but when it did it ran ok … read more
This is a bit lengthy, but please read and take note of EVERYTHING
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
This is a bit lengthy, but please read and take note of EVERYTHING before trying to solve the issue... THE PROBLEM My 2003 Maxima GLE is hard to start in warm weather, mainly during its first start of… read more
04 Nissan Sentra: Sentra 04 will not start. Pulled out of
Jake
Jake, nissan mechanic
Sentra '04 will not start. Pulled out of garage to sweep out garage, started and moved vehicle approximate 15 feet, and parked & shut off the car. About 2 hours later I tried to pull car back into gar… read more
Titan: Last Monday while driving my 2005 Titan, it hesitated
Pete, Automotive Diagnostic Specialist
Last Monday while driving my 2005 Titan, it hesitated on acceleration while leaving a 4 way stop. It acted as though the truck had lost power but immediately caught back up. I parked it for approximat… read more
2004 nissan altima: crank..warning..30 miles..car sat for 20 minutes
Eric, Retired
I just had a catalytic converter replaced on my 2004 nissan altima last week-I have not driven car 300 mile(+ -), prior to replacing I was prepared to replace the fuel-pump at any time because my car … read more
pull the fuel line off enough to see if there was fuel...manual says
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
J.. Yes but i have been away and have not checked the items you recommended. I did pull the fuel line off enough to see if there was fuel. and there was but it did not have what the manual says as a l… read more
1985 300zx: turbo..last been driven..engine turned
NicksSticks
NicksSticks, Vocational, Technical or Trade Scho
I would appreciate some help getting my car to run. I recently purchased a 1985 300zx turbo car that had been sitting for a few years since it had last been driven. The first thing i did was install a… read more
I just bought a Nissan Sentra 2002 GXE with an hard start problem/sometimes
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
I just bought a Nissan Sentra 2002 GXE with an hard start problem/sometimes no start. It will sometimes start right up , sometimes it cranks for up to 5 or 6 seconds. I just recently realized that it … read more
2002 NISSAN SENTRA gxe: TROUBLE STARTING..GAS PEDAL ALL..START.
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
I HAVE A 2002 NISSAN SENTRA GXE 1.8. IM HAVING TROUBLE STARTING MY NISSAN IT CRANKS OVER BUT DOESNT START I HAVE TO PUSH THE GAS PEDAL ALL THE WAY DOWN AND CRANK IT OVER TIME AFTER TIME IN ORDER FOR I… read more
2001 maxima: odd reason its starting to give me some major trouble
Tim West
Tim West, Service Manager
Hi. i have a 2001 Maxima GXE. just hit 101,000. for some odd reason it's starting to give me some major trouble. the car was Idling low and would have to crank the engine a bit when i would try to res… read more
2006 Infiniti FX35: parking..my engine..engine turns..engine starts
Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
I'm having serious ignition issues on my 2006 Infiniti FX35. Typically, in the morning or after a long parking (>8-10 hours), my engine cranks for 5-8 seconds before the engine turns over. Also, so… read more
92 nissan stanza: runs great..wont start..starts right..fuel filter
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
92 nissan stanza runs great but shut off wont start but it roll over let it sit an it starts right up check spark an fuel pump an fuel filter… read more
1996 nissan maxima. wont start but engine will crank. afetr
autodoc_2000
autodoc_2000, Automotive Technician/Asst Service Manag
1996 nissan maxima. wont start but engine will crank. afetr sitting for a week i tried starting again and it actually turned over and almost started but repeated trys went back to same problem just cr… read more
Occasion, it would turn over, but not start on the first attempt
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
This first occurred after purchase of the vehicle. At that time, on occasion, it would turn over, but not start on the first attempt. Generally, the engine would turn over and start on the second atte… read more
I have an 04 Sentra with a 1.8L that starts good cold and
Rixster
Rixster, Sr. Technician/Retired Owner
I have an 04' Sentra with a 1.8L that starts good cold and runs great but after the engine warms up and you turn it off and wait a little while and then try to start it, the engine has to turn over wa… read more
1990 Nissan Sentra: sitting..a bit rough..started immediately..revving
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair
Tim\u0027s Auto Repair, Mechanic
My 1990 Nissan Sentra was sitting for about 8 days during the recent holidays. In starting it up, it turned over right away but ran a bit rough and died. I started it again, and it started immediately… read more
1997 nissan: 2wd..fuel tank was replaced (rust)..temperature sensor
Steve
Steve, Service Manager/ Technician
I have a 1997 Nissan 2wd pickup. Recently the fuel tank was replaced (rust). Then there was a problem with the fuel temperature sensor which was fixed. Immediately, the truck started stalling while dr… read more
1994 Nissan Maxima: car sits..hard time starting..starved..My mechanic
Dj
Dj, Auto Failure Analysis & Inspections
I have a 1994 Nissan Maxima and lately after my car sits for 8 hrs I have a real hard time starting it. Turns over just fine but sounds fuel starved. My mechanic looked at the car and could not find t… read more