Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I would like to replace the headlights. I want instructions,

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to replace the headlights. I want instructions, prefer a picture of how the unit comes out and goes in.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

I'm sorry. The car is a 2005 Nissan 350 Z roadster convertible. The lights work well but are beginning to get foggy.

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your 350Z yourself? What have you tried so far?

I don't know if I can do it myself. That's why I would like to see how the unit is removed.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, thank you for your help.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/21/2017
Nissan Mechanic: eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 5 months ago
eric
eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

Ok, I need to know if it has xenon or halogen headlamps.

In either case, the front bumper will have to come off in order to remove the retaining bolts behind the bumper.

Did you want directions or not?

Please let me know whether you want directions or not so that I can close this question and help customers waiting for help

I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.

~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?

If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.If not, at this time please RATE the answer.

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.

eric
eric
eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager