Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My alarm box was lost and i cant keep my after market alarm…

Customer Question
Hello my alarm...

Hello my alarm box was lost and i cant keep my after market alarm from sounding off i have also disconnected my battery what can i do valor alarm

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you tried locking and unlocking the driver's side door using the key itself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the make/model/year of your car?

2012 nissan pathfinder

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Pathfinder yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes im making an attempt i have tried the key in the door i have un plugged battery and started it back up

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/21/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 8 months ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician

Hey there, If you have an AFTERMARKET alarm system then you will need to remove it if your not going to get a new remote and program it.

should be a black box with a large amount of wires under the dash.