Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Where can i find the cylinder head settings on a nissan

Customer Question
Where can i find...

Where can i find the cylinder head settings on a nissan np300 2012

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '12 Nissan?

HARDBODY

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Hardbody yourself? What have you tried so far?

We are in Malawi and want to put the engin back together

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

We wouldjust like all the torque spec to reassemble the np300

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have the torque specs?

No Canyou please be so kind and help us with it?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/21/2017
Nissan Mechanic: 6Bucs, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
6Bucs
6Bucs, ASE Certified Technician
Hello and thank you for your question. My name is***** torque spec is 85-90 newton meters. Start with the bolts in the middle of the head and Work your way outward one at a time.
Thank you so much.
What about?
Conrod bearings
Rocker assy bolts
Main bearings
Flywheel bolts
Pressure plate bolts
and valve clearance both sides(inlet,exhaust)