Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

No gas to the trittle body. Turn over just will not start.

Customer Question
No gas to the...

No gas to the trittle body

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the vehicle turned into a gas hog? And how does it start -- same as usual?

Turn over just will not start

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2005 nissan altima 2.5s

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes i try every thing change the fuel pump still no fuel from the tank

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Pl,ease try and help me

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/20/2017
Nissan Mechanic: david craig, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
david craig
david craig, ASE Certified Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I'll be more than happy to assist you. Please allow me a few minutes to review your information. Thank you

when you turn the key on. can you hear the fuel pump running for a few seconds?

please cancel my question
too much no respond
just want to cancel thanks

please answer the question

you'll pay a heck of a lot more at a shop my friend. you need to contact customer service. I have nothing to do with canceling anything

please cancel [no]18278445453 charles greene pertaing to nissan altima 20095 2.5s Thank you

contact customer service

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician