Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 2005 Nissan 2.5s a lite comes on sometime when

Customer Question
I have a 2005...

I have a 2005 Nissan 2.5s a lite comes on sometime when driving up grade or parked on an upgrade it is not one of th whene lites that comes on when you first turn your key on ihave owned this car since june of 2005 this lite comes on quite often now

Mechanic's Assistant: Can you turn the steering wheel at all? And what about the key? Is it worn or damaged?

The car drive perfect the key is not worned

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '05 Nissan?

Altima 2.5s

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing to try thelite dosenot stay on long enough it just come on once in a while when I am traveling and park on aupgrade driving up grade notall the time

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

This is something that just started not long ago

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/19/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 4 months ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Hey there, what light is it that’s coming on? Is it yellow or red?
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician