Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I changed injectors and now it will crank up but only runs 3…

Customer Question
I changed injectors and...

I changed injectors and now it will crank up but only runs 3 seconds max. If I try pushing the pedal to crank it, it only spins and doesn't even try to crank up

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuel supply? And are all the spark plugs working?

Yes I want to think it's getting to much fuel. Can't find a place to check the fuel pressure. But if it crankshaft up and I even try to smash pedal it shuts off immefistely.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

It's a 99 Maxima with 160000 miles on it 3.0 v6

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Maxima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes and I've done everything, cleaned tps, iac, checked all coils,new injectors and I tried switching key on 5 seconds off and all that stuff. I drove the car into my shop and changed valve cover gaskets and then decided to change the injectors since I had a new set. It is my personal car.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/18/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Nissan mike, Auto Mechanic replied 5 months ago
Nissan mike
Nissan mike, Auto Mechanic

hello this is mike an expert from just answer and a master tech at nissan please check your maf and if okay please check your fuel pump to make sure 51 psi and if okay please check your engine control moldule

Nissan mike
Nissan mike
Nissan mike, Auto Mechanic