Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

When I shut it off it & shut the door when I get out the…

Customer Question
When I shut it...

When I shut it off it & shut the door when I get out the windows keep rolling down by themselves. It keeps. Making a soundless cos are try to engage but cant

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2008 titan

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Titan yourself? What have you tried so far?

All I’ve done is turned it on & offf. Hoping that would reset it somehow. I pressed the button on dash to turn off remote & lock manually & it still did it

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/17/2017
Nissan Mechanic: tech0405, Technician replied 2 months ago
tech0405
tech0405, Technician

Good afternoon does it only do when you close one of the doors specifically or any door ??

I’m the only one in it so it’s just the driver door. Sometimes it is just as the key goes off the windows go down.

how does the unlock button feel on the remote ??

It’s the one it came with & is kind of squishy feeling.

ok because we have sen a lot of issues where the button on the unlock button on the remote starts to fail and cause the windows to tool down by themselves since you can activate the windows to roll down if you hold the unlock button down and if the remote has issues and starting to fail it will cause issues like this . I recommend you have that remote checked out to see if thats the issue since we seen this issue before . I hope this helps please dont forget to provide feedback star rating for the help thank you

I live in Montana & it’s cold & nasty right now is there a fuse I can pop to make sure my truck doesn’t fill with snow

provide me the vehicles vin # so i can look this up

1N6AA07C38N357072

let me look this up give me a minute

Just checked there is not fuse thats specifically for the windows because they use circuit breaker style where there may things that will be disabled and cause more issues if things are unplugged i recommend having someone raise the windows by the switch and then unplug the battery right when they get closed this will cause you less issues. I hope this helps please dont forget to provide feedback star rating for the help provided thank you

Thank you

your welcome please dont forget the feedback /star rating thank you

tech0405
tech0405
tech0405, Technician