Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My engine light just turned on and I got the car service…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hi my engine...
Second opinion] Hi my engine light just turned on and I got the car service recently
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/17/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Can I get the year, make, model, engine, and do you know what codes are stored?