Nissan

Connect one-on-one with a verified nissan mechanic who will answer your question

Jake
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician

More related answers
All nissan mechanics are VERIFIED
I changed the head unit to the new one of boss audio in 2004
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
Hi there!I changed the head unit to the new one of boss audio in 2004 nissan altima,but i'm getting very low sound through speakers,what will be the possible cause? … read more
My Frontier wont start. It had been starting slow so I was
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
My Frontier wont start. It had been starting slow so I was going to take it in this week for a new battery. This morning it cranked a few times then just started clicking. I tried to jump start it and… read more
I have a 2003 Nissan Maxima with a factory Bose stereo
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
I have a 2003 Nissan Maxima with a factory Bose stereo system. The radio no longer produces any sound, but I do get pretty consistent audio from the cd player. There has been a loud popping sound comi… read more
My son has a 2003 Frontier Crew Cab. He got a new radio,
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
My son has a 2003 Frontier Crew Cab. He got a new radio, tried to install it and got lost. The wires to the Frontier harness had been cut before I got involved so I am trying to play catch-up with thi… read more
I had geek squad install a car audio. I have a 2006 Nissan
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
I had geek squad install a car audio. I have a 2006 Nissan altima. When I bought this car that speakers were not working so when I had the car audio put in I bought new speakers. However when they wen… read more
Nissan Altima: My daughter has a 2005 Nissan Altima. We put
Mike V.
Mike V., Nissan Technician
My daughter has a 2005 Nissan Altima. We put a new battery in about a month ago and she got in her car the other day and it would not crank. She took it back to Interstate Battery and they tested the … read more
Nissan SE King Cab Truck: Can I install a Matsushita radio
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
Can I install a Matsushita radio for 2000 Nissan Frontier Model # XXXXX 92200 into a 1994 Nissan Truck?… read more
nissan sentra: 97..new one..diagram says..i bought the wire harness
AMD
AMD, Master Automobile Technician
Just bought a nissan sentra '97 It didn't have a radio in it so i installed a new one. It is wired exactly how the diagram says. i bought the wire harness that converts what is already in the car stoc… read more
2010 nissan: versa..stereo..black ground, and blue antenna
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, Vocational, Technical or Trade School
2010 nissan versa stereo wire chart. I have the orange, thick brown, light green, and black wires. on the stereo i bought is the red ignition, yellow battery, black ground, and blue antenna. I also ha… read more
2010 Nissan Altima: the base model, the 2.5..doesnt come..radio/CD
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
I wnt to buy a new 2010 Nissan Altima - the base model, the 2.5. It doesn't come with a radio/CD, which I assume I can have installed by a local car audio shop. Does the car come with speakers and wir… read more
Nissan Frontier: cab..v6..Radio was still on cd still spinning
HondaPlatinum
several months ago I was listening to a cd in my 03 Nissan Frontier king cab v6 and all sound stopped out of my speakers. Radio was still on cd still spinning. I got home and the next day it worked ag… read more
2010 Frontier: I just ordered and received a AUX Jack-Athat..XM radio
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
I own a 2010 Frontier for which I just ordered and received a AUX Jack-A that did not come with the truck. I want to install it and but do not know whether the truck is prewired for the Jack? I own a … read more
2006 TITAN: CREW..I HIT SOMETHING AND the airbags went OFF...reprogram
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
I HAVE A 2006 TITAN CREW CAB(FULL SIZE0 WITH EVERYTHING ON IT. I HIT SOMETHING AND THE AIRBAGS WENT OFF. AS I UNDERSTAND THEY HAD TO REPLACE AND REPROGRAM EVERYTHING. I HAD TO TAKE IT TO XXXXX XXXXX N… read more
Y wont my front speakers work with my new stereo?..works fine..old one
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
Y wont my front speakers work with my new stereo? it works fine with the old one and all the wire r correct… read more
The fuse for my 2006 nissan sentra SE keeps blowing imediately,
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
The fuse for my 2006 nissan sentra SE keeps blowing imediately, so the front speakers do not work. Originally a factory 10" speaker was hooked up and it kept blowing so I installed a different speaker… read more
Nissan Maxima 2003 - dash lights are not working any more after
Jay
Jay, Shop Forman / Lead Tech
Nissan Maxima 2003 - dash lights are not working any more after instaling a new HU - Pioneer AVIC-Z2. Please help. Need to locate a dash lights fuse or something that could be an issue!!!… read more
Installing new stereo in 95 nissan pick up- none of the diagrams
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
Installing new stereo in 95 nissan pick up- none of the diagrams online match exsisting wiring, Where can I find a correct diagram of the wiring?… read more
Why does radio power on but no sound volume switch does nothing.
Don - Mo Lurch
Don - Mo Lurch, Owner
why does radio power on but no sound volume switch does nothing. ive tried to install aftermarket radio but does not power on please help… read more