Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

Windshield wiprrs stopped working. I dont know. I dont hear…

Customer Question
Windshield wiprrs stopped working ...

Windshield wiprrs stopped working

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?

I dont know. I dont hear anything

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2011 Altima

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Altima yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing yet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

There was snow on the wipers. Got some off then stopped. No noise. Both wipers move when you manually move them

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
Anybody there?
Will there be anyone here soon?
12/16/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 months ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** welcome to just answers! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required. If I don’t answer right away or quickly in conversation I am helping another customer or have stepped out for a moment and will respond as soon as I can. Ok lets get started!

OK how good are you at checking fuses?

Please cancel this and credit me back

just call customer service and they can help