Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

A strange beep about every 30 seconds in car even when it is…

Customer Question
A strange beep about...

A strange beep about every 30 seconds in car even when it is not running but I am sitting in drivers seat

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2013 nissan rogue sv

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Rogue yourself? What have you tried so far?

Started cleaning throttle body before replacing plugs,

Mechanic's Assistant: Will the headlights turn on? Is the battery fully charged?

Let me check

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Headlights do turn on, did not start the car, waiting for it to cool down before doing the plugs

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
Hello
12/17/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jake, Nissan Technician replied 7 months ago
Jake
Jake, Nissan Technician
Where does the beep come from? Does it come from under the hood by the drivers side windshield/fender?