Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

When I turn on the climate control it does not display on…

Customer Question
When I turn on...

When I turn on the climate control it does not display on the screen until I adjust a setting and then it goes back out again. Dealer says it's because of the nav system but it never used to do that. If it was off it would say climate control off all the time. 2010 murano le

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2010 Murano LE

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Murano yourself? What have you tried so far?

It's at the dealer now and they say that's the way it is. But it never used to be that way.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Even when its off and you turn it on it doesn't light up until you turn a Knob. That can't be right.

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

The temp, fan speed and mode that display on the bottom of the Nav display.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 day by:
12/17/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 4 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither is the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident their answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician