Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have a 06 nissan armada....no heat....when the tru k is…

Customer Question
I have a 06 nissan...
I have a 06 nissan armada....no heat....when the tru k is moving heat comes through the vents but the fan is not working. Would this be the co trol module or tge fan?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/15/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Dan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

This most likely means the blower motor has failed. Unplug blower motor and with switch in high position the blue/red wire should have power and the blue/black wire should have ground. If both are good replace blower motor, if missing power replace the blower motor relay. Here are replacement instructions for blower motor, let me know if you have questions. Thanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pdctca6nu4ur1cw/bl1.pdf?dl=0

Ever get it figured out? Please do not forget to rate answer, thanks.