Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

Need to change blower motor resister

Customer Question
Need to change blower...

Need to change blower motor resister

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/13/2017
Nissan Mechanic: tracker40, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 months ago
tracker40
tracker40, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me a moment to review your question, and I'll be right back with you. Thanks

year? model? engine? do you have auto temp controls or manual? and why the resistor,I am just curious. thanks

2010 Nissan Rogue S
Manual

and why the resistor,I am just curious. thanks

there is air coming out when I drive but the blower motor is not working
I figure to change the resister before the task of the blower motor
are you still there?
wow that was a wasted $5

sorry you feel that way, I can not send asap answer without looking up some things. I will opt out. Good luck with the repair.

sorry thought you hung up do I get my answer or should I try again?
Nissan Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician replied 2 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

The blower motor resistor is actually called a fan amp. Use this file to see its location near the blower motor. https://www.dropbox.com/s/q32ln7nxlmu1skv/fanamp.pdf?dl=0

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5-star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Hello, Chris here again,

I am checking in to make sure you got everything you expected from my answer. The option to rate my response or reply is still available. I want to make sure you were pleased with what you paid for.

Thanks Chris

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician