Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

Driving car around 25-35 miles an hour and can hear from…

Customer Question
Driving car around 25-35...

Driving car around 25-35 miles an hour and can hear from somewhere in the car high pitched bleaps that come and go. Haven't tried to take it out on the highway to see if it does it at a higher speed or not.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

Nissan sentra 2015 model

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Sentra yourself? What have you tried so far?

Just started last night going from one side of Springfield to my home on the other side of town. Haven't done anything yet. Wanted to get an idea of what possibly could be going wrong with it and possible money amounts I am going to have to sink into the car. I also am having electrical issues with light on the dashboard coming on bright sometimes and other times it takes a little bit before it brightens up so I know the speed I am going.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? The dashboard bulbs?

Not familiar with where they are.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

NO. Just concerned about driving the car and the light issue.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/13/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 2 months ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
Hey how are you , I think what is happening we have altenator not charging g correctly or battery not taking a charge , with low voltage seen by car modules it will make these noises , but would describe the noise inside the cabin or outside the cabin ,run by advance auto or auto zone let them check battery and altenator and have them scan it and see if any fault found in it
Let’s start here and we go from there

You are very welcome :)

Please Read Below How to Get Back in touch with Me

Please Take a Second and Click the Stars at the Top of Your Screen To Rate Me , So I May Receive my Credit , A 5 Stars Rating is Much Appreciated

Follow Up Questions are Included in The Price of Your Question ,So Feel Free To Ask Me.

Please Keep in Mind that when you Rate Me , it Does Not End our Conversation.

You Can Always Come Back to this Conversation and Ask Me any Follow up Question you May have on this Issue

(You can Copy this Link Page & Paste it in your Browser when Ready and it will Open up our Conversation Again)

or there should be a Tab on your Screen to Add me As Your Favorite Expert

I'm Online Daily from 7 Am Till Late Eastern Time Zone

Thank You
Chad Farhat

Hey how are you

Just checking on you to see if you got the issue resolved or you like additional assistance on it ?

Please let me know

Thank You

Chad Farhat

Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat