Nissan

Nissan Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

Nissan

It's reading random cylinder misfire an cylinder 5 misfire…

Customer Question
It's reading random cylinder...

It's reading random cylinder misfire an cylinder 5 misfire can this be do to the battery it doesn't have enough juice to start the engine

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

No the battery is shot but it starts when u jump it an it runs funny misfiring

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

It's a nisson frontier supercharger body with a infinity qx4 engine 2002 3.3 v6 I changed the fuil pump to the correct pressure

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Frontier?

2002

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Frontier yourself? What have you tried so far?

I did the timing replace distributor plugs fuil pump

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It's a different engine but same block converted into a none supercharger

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 2 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

What are the exact codes you are getting please?

Also what brand spark plugs did you install?

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Nissan Technician