Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I broke my arm, went to take my pain pill and dropped it…

Customer Question
I broke my arm...

I broke my arm, went to take my pain pill and dropped it down the e brake

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

2007 Nissan Maxima

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Maxima yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just tried to pull the e brake up.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No ma'am. Thank you so much

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/12/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 7 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

To get that pill that dropped into the center console by the E-brake handle you may be able to pull the sides up if it slide to the side and it will drop out. Other wise, the only other way would be to pull up the center console assembly..

I dropped it in the e brake

Yeah.. That opening goes into the center console. Sometimes as I said, when it drops into the center console through the emergency brake opening, if you pull back the sides of the console a little if it slipped to the side, it may drop out.

I think I'm going to have to take the whole thing apart
I don't see where it could come out at

where the side of the console meets the floor, just pull that up a little in the area you dropped the pill on each side.

If it fell to the side of the inside of the console, by you pulling the sides up, it may fall out.

What sides?
Is there a way I can give you my number and you call or text me?

If you want to speak with me, you need to use the Premium Service Request. By doing that I can call and speak with you

I would try both sides if you can't see the pill

Do you have any more questions on this?