Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

My air bag light is flashing. Is that serious? No, 1999, no,

Customer Question
My air bag light...

My air bag light is flashing. Is that serious ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Is anything interfering with the seatbelt latch?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your Nissan?

1999

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Nissan
12/11/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 8 months ago
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your request. Please stand by

Nissan Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 8 months ago

Do you have the airbaf fault codes?

no
Nissan Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 8 months ago

What model is your 1999 nissan?

no-may I call you on the 'phone?
Nissan Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 8 months ago

You can but there will be an additional charge and the call will need to be initiated by the customer.

Nissan Mechanic: Jay, Nissan Technician replied 8 months ago
Jay
Jay, Nissan Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question.

Do you still need help with this issue?

I maybe able to tell you how to clear the light and to also determine if it will require attention.

Let me know..

waiting to hear back from you.. Let me know..