Edward
Edward, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  I have over 20 years experience in the automotive service industry.
29534642

On my Nissan Versa with 46,000 miles, is the air/heat fan a

Customer Question

On my Nissan Versa with 46,000 miles, is the air/heat fan a part of the warranty?
Category: Nissan
Expert:  Edward replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do all I can to help.

Expert:  Edward replied 11 months ago.

What year Versa do you have? thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
2014
Expert:  Edward replied 11 months ago.

Alright, The basic warranty that would cover the heater fan is covered for 3 years or 36,000 miles. So unfortunately it is out of warranty coverage. unless you bought an extended warranty, The factory warranty does not apply anymore on that component after 36,000 miles. The powertrain warranty is still in effect for 5 years or 60,000 miles though. Does that answer your question? thank you.

Expert:  Edward replied 11 months ago.

let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you and best wishes!

Expert:  Edward replied 11 months ago.

If your all set please don't forget to rate the question via one of the star icons at the top of the page. If you need any further help just let us know. Thank you and best wishes!