Nissan

Nissan repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

On my Nissan Versa with 46,000 miles, is the air/heat fan a…

Customer Question
On my Nissan Versa with...
On my Nissan Versa with 46,000 miles, is the air/heat fan a part of the warranty?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Nissan
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/9/2017
Nissan Mechanic: Edward, ASE Certified Technician replied 7 months ago
Edward
Edward, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do all I can to help.

What year Versa do you have? thank you.

2014

Alright, The basic warranty that would cover the heater fan is covered for 3 years or 36,000 miles. So unfortunately it is out of warranty coverage. unless you bought an extended warranty, The factory warranty does not apply anymore on that component after 36,000 miles. The powertrain warranty is still in effect for 5 years or 60,000 miles though. Does that answer your question? thank you.

let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you and best wishes!

If your all set please don't forget to rate the question via one of the star icons at the top of the page. If you need any further help just let us know. Thank you and best wishes!